Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
With the current public health crisis posed by COVID-19 it is becoming increasingly clear that we cannot hold Five Points Fest 2020 at the end of May as scheduled.
We are currently working with The Brooklyn EXPO Center to reschedule the event at a later point in the year. We are hopeful that they will have a concrete date for us sometime in the next week.
All tickets will be honored for either a postponed date in 2020 or Five Points Fest 2021. VIP Ticket Holders will still be receiving their 2020 toy regardless.
We will be honoring all booth deposits, payments, and sign-ups for 2020 towards either the postponed date for Five Points Festival 2020, or Five Points Festival 2021.
As soon as we have more information we will let you know.
If you have any questions for us please get in touch – [email protected]. We’re busy working to find the best route forward right now so please bear with us if our responses aren’t as quick as usual. Stay inside, and stay safe!